Keep a complete record of all inbound and outbound communication with RingCentral Call Logs. View the name of the caller, the number or extension dialled, and the time, date and duration of the call.
Forecast costs and track productivity
- Track expenses, transactions, billing and other business metrics.
- Get a snapshot of who your employees call and fax.
- Return calls and respond to messages quickly with RingOut; click any number for single-touch dialling.
Search and sort call logs quickly
- Search logs by date, date range, type of call (voice or fax), and whether the call was inbound or outbound.
- Sort your call logs by duration, type, and gain insight on calling trends.
Flexible formats and easy access
- Download Microsoft Excel® compatible call logs for detailed analysis and accounting.
- Share call log information by attaching call log spreadsheets to emails.
- Schedule automated delivery of call logs by email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Listen to recorded conversations directly from your call logs with download and playback options.
Where are my faxes and voicemail stored?
- The actual voicemail and/or fax are stored for an unlimited time, up to 200 faxes, in your online account.
- All faxes will also be stored indefinitely in your Softphone inbox.
How long are my records of calls and faxes stored in my account?
- Inbound and outbound calls through your RingCentral number are stored in your online account indefinitely.
- Each transaction is date and time-stamped.
What kind of information is logged?
- The type of transaction (e.g., call, fax), activity (missed, etc.), the length of the transaction and the date and time.
How can I use Call Logs for a cost analysis?
- Information for your main number and your extensions can be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet for cost analysis.