Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Benefits of Online Fax
Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines
- No need for a fax machine—all incoming faxes are handled online.
- No separate fax number needed, either—every RingCentral extension can receive both voice calls and faxes.
Send a fax using multiple methods—including email to fax
- Send a fax online, directly from your email. Just attach files, add a cover letter, and you're good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™), and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Use the RingCentral mobile app to send faxes from anywhere.
Never miss a fax or call
- Get instant notifications by text, email, or the desktop app whenever you receive an incoming fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal. Even if you're on the phone or receiving a fax transmission, you'll still receive your faxes.
Ensure maximum control and security for your online faxes
- Preview, print, and annotate faxes, and design custom cover sheets—right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted connection.
- Incoming faxes are stored securely in your account and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, schedule faxes, and more.
Online Fax FAQs
Can I send to any fax machine?
- With RingCentral Online Fax, you can send faxes to any fax number in the UK or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows or Mac applications—such as Outlook®, Word, etc. Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a UK or international number.
How do I install Online Fax?
- To install integrated fax, as well as Microsoft Outlook® integration, download and install RingCentral for Desktop, the free real-time call management tool.
What are the system requirements for Online Fax?
- On a PC, you’ll need Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, Pentium or above processor (or compatible), 512 MB of RAM, and 200 MB of hard drive space.
- On a Macintosh, you’ll need Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later, a G4 500 MHz or above (including any Intel) processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 100 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral Online Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Yes. Your RingCentral number is configured to receive both faxes and voice calls automatically.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- In your online account, create groups of contacts, and then you can easily send faxes to those groups.