Increase your company's image with a freephone numbers, including 0800 and 0808 numbers.
Give your brand a mark of success
- Establish a nationwide presence with freephone number, including 0800, 0808 and make it easy for prospects and customers to call you from anywhere in the UK.
- Add additional freephone numbers for employees, departments, remote offices and also dedicated fax numbers.
Deliver exceptional service
- You will never miss a call or fax and your customers will never hear a busy signal, even if you're on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Calls to your freephone numbers can be routed anywhere in the world. Set your Answering Rules to send calls to your smartphone when you're travelling, to any office location or several devices all at once.
- Find a number that works for your company using flexible search options and a large inventory of numbers.
- Make it easy for prospects and customers to remember your business number and increase marketing effectiveness.
One freephone smart number works for voice and fax
- You only need one number for voice and fax communication.
- Simply add your freephone number to your website and business cards as "Phone + Fax."
Can I forward my current number to RingCentral?
- Yes. RingCentral has a provisioning relationship with various major phone companies.
- You can make all necessary arrangements directly from your RingCentral account after you sign up.
Can I keep my freephone number if I change providers?
- Yes. As long as you have paid for at least one month of service, you may keep your number.
- To transfer your freephone number out of RingCentral, you will need to contact your new provider for instructions.
- Your account must be active when RingCentral receives the transfer request from your new provider.
Can I make international calls using my freephone number?
- Yes. You can make calls to anywhere in the world and forward your calls to any international number.
- You can receive international calls to your local number, but not your freephone number at this time.
What if I already have a freephone number? Can I transfer it to my RingCentral account?
- Yes. You can easily and seamlessly transfer your freephone number to your RingCentral account adding RingCentral features and benefits to your existing freephone number.