Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Fax service is always on and you never get a busy signal
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you'll never miss a call or fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal, even if you're on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Choose a freephone or local number to send and receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices
- Send faxes directly from your email, attach files, add a cover letter and you're good to go.
- From your account, send faxes on your PC with FaxOut.
- RingCentral Cloudfax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as Cloud files, from popular services, including Microsoft® Office® applications on your PC, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox.
- Your RingCentral Softphone is an easy way to send faxes too.
Maximum control and security
- Preview and print faxes, design custom cover sheets, and annotate and even sign faxes - right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted connection.
- Store incoming faxes in a password protected online account.
- Choose fax delivery format (PDF or TIFF), fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, specify different email and text values for each type of notification and many more.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analogue adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number
- Every extension can take voice calls and faxes; no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you're on the phone, you'll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages can be delivered as email attachments, or stored securely in your account.
- Get instant notifications whenever you receive an incoming fax.
- Receive a fax and RingCentral will notify you by text message, email, or Softphone.
Can I send to any fax machine?
- With RingCentral Internet Fax, you can send faxes to any fax machine in the UK or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows applications - such as Outlook®, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted and sent to any fax machine with a UK or international number.
How do I install integrated fax?
- To install integrated fax, as well as Microsoft Outlook® integration, download and install the free real-time call management tool, Softphone™.
What are the system requirements for installing integrated fax?
- On Windows, integrated fax requires Windows XP, Vista, or 7, Pentium or above processor or compatible, Minimum of 512MB of memory, and 200MB of hard drive space
- On Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS 10.4 Tiger or latest, G4 500 Mhz or any Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and 30 MB of hard drive space
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral Internet Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice along with sophisticated business-value features and flexible communications options.
How can I electronically sign faxes?
- First, we walk you through creating an image of your signature.
- Next, you'll fax the signature to yourself or scan it and save it to your hard drive.
- From then on, you can add the file as a Stamp in the RingCentral FaxEditor application and apply it to any documents you wish.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- In your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.