Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Benefits of online fax:
Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines
- No need for a fax machine—all incoming faxes are handled online.
- No separate fax number needed, either—every RingCentral extension can receive both voice calls and faxes.
Send a fax using multiple methods—including email-to-fax
- Send a fax online, directly from your email. Just attach files, add a cover letter, and you’re good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™), and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Use the RingCentral mobile app to send faxes from anywhere.
Never miss a fax or call
- Get instant notifications by text, email, or the desktop app whenever you receive an incoming fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal. Even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission, you’ll still receive your faxes.
Ensure maximum control and security for your online faxes
- Preview, print, and annotate faxes, and design custom cover sheets—right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted connection.
- Incoming faxes are stored securely in your account and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, schedule faxes, and more.
Online fax FAQs:
Can I send to any fax machine?
- With RingCentral Online Fax, you can send faxes to any fax number in the UK or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows or Mac applications—such as Outlook®, Word®, etc. Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a UK or international number.
How do I install online fax?
- Download and install the free RingCentral for Desktop.
- Windows users can also benefit from the integration between Microsoft Outlook and RingCentral for Desktop to send faxes within Outlook.
What are the system requirements for using online fax in
RingCentral for Desktop?
- On Windows, integrated fax requires Windows 7.0 or later, Pentium or above processor or compatible, minimum of 1 GB of memory, and 300 MB of hard drive space.
- On the Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS® 10.8 or later, Intel® processor, 1 GB of memory, and 300 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral Online Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Yes. Your RingCentral number is configured to receive both faxes and voice calls automatically.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- In your online account, create groups of contacts, and then you can easily send faxes to those groups.