Microsoft Office 365
Make Microsoft Office 365™ your complete, cloud-based business
Benefits of RingCentral for Microsoft Office 365
Easily make and receive calls directly within Office 365.
- Make or receive calls directly from the Office 365 Mail browser.
- Click to dial any phone number that appears in your Office 365 Mail messages.
- Instantly view incoming calls while working within the Office 365 Mail application.
- Save time and drive productivity without opening multiple applications or programs.
Manage and track all business communications in one place.
- View your complete communications history—calls, faxes, and voicemails—within Outlook.
- Schedule RingCentral meetings and audio conferences using Office 365 Calendar™.
- View all RingCentral and Office 365 contacts on one easily searchable screen.
Empower your workforce with access to their business communications from anywhere.
- Employees have complete access to business communications, wherever they are.
- Remote workers can make calls from a browser or a device of their choice, so they can work from any location while maintaining a professional image and singular business identity.
Reduce time-consuming IT maintenance and complexity.
- A single browser extension automatically integrates users’ Microsoft Office 365 accounts with RingCentral Office accounts.
- As a cloud-powered service, there’s no software to maintain or upgrade.
- RingCentral integration with Office 365 enables users to sync messages, calendars, and contacts across user devices in real time.
How do I get RingCentral for Office 365?
- RingCentral for Office 365 works with your Google Chrome™ browser. Simply download RingCentral for Office 365 from the RingCentral App Gallery or the Chrome Web Store.
How does the RingCentral for Office 365 integration work?
- The app directly integrates with your existing Office 365 account. Calls are made and received using the Mail application and your internet connection. For example, to place a call from Office 365 Mail, simply click on a phone number anywhere it appears in Mail, and RingCentral will connect the call.
What are the requirements for using RingCentral for Office 365?
- RingCentral for Office 365 is available for all RingCentral Office customers. You must have an active Office 365 account. Windows® XP (or later) or Mac OS X® 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) operating systems are required.
- Supported browsers include Chrome 39 (or later).