RingCentral provides unlimited conference calling anytime, anywhere, with your own teleconference bridge.
Join or host an audio conference call with colleagues or clients using any device. With your own bridge number and access code, you and your team can hold an unlimited number of conference calls. Plus, with local dial-in numbers for more than 40 countries, worldwide callers can participate without incurring international charges.
Benefits of conference calling
Simplify your conference calls.
- A single teleconference bridge provides easy access and use.
- Each user on your RingCentral account has an individual host code and a participant access code, so you and your team can hold conference calls whenever you want.
- A local dial-in number is available in more than 40 countries, allowing international callers to join with ease.
Host unlimited teleconferences.
- Up to 1,000 people (including the host) can participate in a teleconference—an ideal solution for small group meetings or larger team meetings.
- As a host, you have a wide variety of controls at your fingertips to help streamline your conference call. Hosts can mute participants, get caller count, record conference calls, and more. Host control features such as mute and recording give the host full control over any conference call.
- The main dial-in number is a standard local number, so local participants can conveniently join from any mobile or landline with ease.
Conferencing works across devices.
- Join or host a call from your desk telephone or RingCentral for Desktop on your Mac or Windows computer while you’re in the office.
- When you’re on the go, host or participate in a conference call on your iPhone® or Android™ device using the RingCentral mobile app.
- The Join as Host function in the RingCentral mobile app and in RingCentral for Desktop allows you to instantly start teleconferencing with a click or a tap—there are no numbers to dial or codes to enter.
Easily invite others to join your conference call.
- From the mobile app or RingCentral for Desktop, just click or tap Invite with email to quickly invite others to join.
- Anyone can join a RingCentral conference call—no account sign-up is required.
- Easily invite international participants in more than 40 countries with local dial-in numbers included in your invitation.
Conference calling FAQs
How many participants can join a conference call?
- Up to 1,000 participants can join, including the host.
How much does it cost?
- This feature is included for free in Standard, Premium and Enterprise editions of RingCentral Office in the UK.
Who can join my conference call?
- Anyone who receives an invitation can join, but only RingCentral users can host a conference call.
What devices can I join a conference call from?
- You can join from your desk phone, iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ mobile phones and tablets.