Forward calls with ease and flexibility. With call divert capabilities, you’ll never miss calls when you travel.
Benefits of Call Forwarding
Use Call Forwarding to receive your business calls on any device, at any location
- Conveniently divert calls to a particular destination on any landline or mobile number.
- Forward calls automatically to multiple phone numbers—such as your office, home, or mobile phone.
- Ring to selected numbers simultaneously, or in a specified order.
- Change the forwarding numbers and forwarding order at any time, through your online account or through the RingCentral mobile app on your smartphone.
- Define the number of times a phone rings before calls divert to another device.
- Set separate rules for after-hours calls, or advanced conditions such as a date range, caller ID, or called number.
- Create and select among Ring Groups as forwarding destinations.
Maximise business efficiency with call divert
- Callers can reach you wherever you are and wherever you go.
- You can change Call Forwarding settings on the fly—even while traveling, with the RingCentral mobile app on your smartphone.
- Users can manage their own call-forwarding setting—without an administrator.
- Ring multiple phones at once—convenient for users who move around the office throughout the day.
Call Forwarding FAQs
How many numbers can I forward calls to?
- You can forward calls to as many as 10 phone numbers.
- You can have all phones ring at once or in a fixed order. For example, if you forward phone calls to a sales team and one person doesn't pick up, the call is automatically forwarded to the next person or department. Or have all phones ring at once, and the first available person can answer.
How easy is it to change Call Forwarding?
- Change the numbers and the order of forwarding at any time through your online account or with RingCentral for iPhone®/iPad® or Android™ on your mobile device.
- Add contact numbers to groups with specific call-forwarding settings, and then turn them on or off easily.
What will callers experience?
- Callers to your main number (and extension) will hear your professional business greeting, and then the Auto-Receptionist will ask them to hold while locating you.
- If enabled, the Auto-Receptionist will ask the caller to state their name.
- You'll hear the caller’s name through your phone or, if you're online, through your computer speakers.
Can I forward calls to international numbers?
- Yes. You may forward calls to any international number using RingCentral’s low international rates.