Virtual Voicemail for Office Phones
Every extension and department includes voicemail, with several options for managing voice messages.
Never miss an important call
- Receive your voicemail whether you're on the other line, your desk phone is disconnected, or even if the power goes out.
- Return calls promptly with one-click call return from your online account, Softphone, or Visual Voicemail in your RingCentral Mobile App.
Consolidated, flexible voicemail playback
- React quickly to new voicemails by electing to receive a text message on your mobile when you get a new voicemail.
- Access all your business voicemails regardless of where you forward your calls.
- Receive voicemail messages through a PC, your IP or mobile phone, as email attachments, or by dialling your RingCentral number.
- The Softphone lets you see a list of your voice messages along with Caller ID information allowing you to prioritise your responses.
- Welcome callers with a default greeting, with a greeting you record yourself, or one created with professional voice talent.
- Calls forwarded to your mobile phone will receive your business voicemail greeting if you don't take the call.
Can I record custom greetings?
- Yes. RingCentral provides several greeting options for each extension to welcome, direct and inform your callers.
- Specify a master/directory greeting and individual welcome and voicemail greetings.
- Defaults for all greetings let you use your account right away.
- Change greetings by phone or through your online account.
- Store as many greetings as you like in your online account (e.g., out of office greeting, holiday greeting, etc.).
- Have your greetings professionally recorded then upload the voice files to your account.
How can I check my voicemail?
- Have messages delivered as email attachments by configuring your online account.
- Up to 200 messages will be stored indefinitely in your Softphone inbox.
- Retrieve messages online through any web browser.
- Dial your number and your Auto-Receptionist will tell you if you have any new messages and play the messages for you.
Can I receive faxes with my RingCentral number?
- Yes. All RingCentral accounts include send and receive fax capabilities.
- You can receive multiple faxes at once even while you're talking on a phone.
- Just like voicemail, your faxes arrive into your online account, email inbox, or desktop Softphone application.
- Send faxes to any fax machine in the world with a mouse click.
Can I forward voicemail to other people?
- Yes. Forward any voicemail stored in your online account.
- If you receive voicemail in an email, simply forward it to whomever you like the same way you would an email.
How can I instantly reply to voicemail using my phone and/or computer?
- After you listen to your message, the Auto-Receptionist will ask you if you want to reply - if so, just press a number on your phone to automatically get connected to the caller.
- You can also reply to callers from your computer.
- All calls and faxes are logged in your online account and all phone numbers can activate RingOut click-to-call dialling.
- RingOut will dial the phone you're currently using and connect you to the person you're trying to reach.
How many voice and fax messages can I store in my online account?
- Your RingCentral inbox has a maximum storage limit of 100 messages for voice and fax combined.
- If more message capacity is needed, all messages may be delivered as an email attachment and not stored online.
How many mailboxes are included with my RingCentral number?
- You can add up to 99 mailboxes to your account.