With RingCentral as your VoIP provider, enjoy full-featured VoIP phone service and unified communications.
Benefits of VoIP
Powerful, professional VoIP service customised to your business needs
- The RingCentral VoIP phone system is a customisable, internet-based voice and fax platform that eliminates the need for inflexible, on-premise PBX hardware.
- Quickly and easily add phones, numbers, user extensions, and additional locations as your business grows.
- RingCentral Mobile Apps integrate remote users and mobile devices into your business communications system seamlessly. Employees can use their smartphones and tablets for calls, faxes, notifications, and more—as well as to adjust their own settings. These mobile apps allow users to access the system from anywhere—at any time, from any device.
- With the RingCentral Softphone, you can make and receive calls right from your computer.
- Business-class Polycom and Cisco VoIP desk telephones arrive Plug & Ring® ready, with no setup or activation fees. Connect your fully configured phones into your existing internet connections, and start making and receiving calls immediately.
- Easily use your existing analogue desk phones or other SIP-compatible devices by connecting them via analogue telephone adapters (ATAs).
- Add phone numbers—including freephone 0800 and 0808 numbers—or port your existing business phone numbers to the RingCentral platform.
- Call management, conferencing, online meetings, and mobile minutes are all included features.
- If your company uses Salesforce, the RingCentral App for Salesforce provides seamless integration between your business phone system and the Salesforce CRM.
The VoIP provider that makes it easy for users, administrators, and IT
- End management complexity. Easily manage and customise your entire business phone system—for all of your locations—through a user-friendly web interface. Account configuration changes can be made from any internet-connected device.
- By eliminating PBX hardware, a RingCentral phone system reduces IT workload and eliminates PBX capital costs and maintenance contracts—no need for technical experts to manage day-to-day administration.
- You can create online profiles to manage your team, groups, locations, and your remote and mobile workforces.
- Call-handling rules make it easy to route calls according to hours of operation, department responsibilities, events, employee schedules, caller ID, or other criteria. Create call queues and ring groups with only a few clicks.
- Employees can easily configure their own settings, call handling, greetings, and more.