Mobile Call Forwarding
Mobile Call Forwarding with RingCentral
Forward calls with ease and flexibility so you never miss a call at home or on the move.
Never Miss Another Business Call Again
with Mobile Call Forwarding
Never Miss Another Business Call Again with Mobile Call Forwarding
The RingCentral mobile call forwarding service allows you to receive calls on any device, wherever you are. Our number forwarding system also makes it easy for you to minimise unwanted attention from cold callers and lets you block calls without an associated caller ID. The result, with call forwarding in place you never have to worry about missing another business call.
How RingCentral Mobile Call Forwarding
System Can Simplify Your Life
How RingCentral Mobile Call Forwarding System Can Simplify Your Life
The RingCentral call forwarding system was designed to be quick to set up. Our RingCentral call forwarding system allows you to conveniently divert calls to a particular destination on any landline or mobile number. With the call forwarding rules you can do things like forward calls to multiple phone numbers at once or consecutively in any order —such as your office, home or mobile phone.
Use Advanced Call Forwarding Rules to Manage Business Calls
The RingCentral cloud phone system allows you to set up advanced rules for managing your call forwarding. Below is a brief overview of just some of the handy mobile call forwarding features you can utilise:
- Ring to selected numbers simultaneously, or in a specified order.
- Change the forwarding numbers and forwarding order at any time, through your online account or the RingCentral mobile app on your mobile device.
- Define the number of times a phone rings before calls divert to another device.
- Set separate rules for after-hours calls, or advanced calling conditions such as date range, caller ID, or called number.
- Create and select among Ring Groups as forwarding destinations.
Never Deal With Another Unwanted Cold Call
You probably get a cold call at least once a week. They often occur at inconvenient times and it’s rare that you want to speak to the person at the other end of the line. With RingCentral call forwarding you can eliminate cold callers from your life. Here are some of the ways :
- Screen telemarketers and cold calls by having callers announce themselves first. You can then choose to reject calls of unrecognised callers.
- Block all callers that don’t have caller ID information with our phone redirect service.
- Play a message of your choosing, such as, “Calls with no caller ID are not allowed,” or “Mailbox is currently full” to people phoning from a number without a caller ID.
“In RingCentral, we have a platform in which we have absolute confidence plus a shared ethos that believes that almost everything is possible!”
— Paul Strinati, Founding Partner & IT Director,
Mobile Call Forwarding FAQs
- You can forward calls to as many as 10 phone numbers. You can have all the phones ring at once or in a fixed order. For example, if you forward phone calls to a sales team and one person doesn’t pick up, the call is automatically forwarded to the next person or department. Alternatively, you can have all the phones ring at once, and the first available person can answer.
- It’s easy to figure out how to divert calls with RingCentral. Change the numbers and the order of forwarding at any time through your online account or with RingCentral for iPhone/iPad or Android on your mobile device. Add contact numbers to groups with conditional call forwarding settings, and then turn them on or off easily.
- Callers to your main number (and extension) will hear your professional business greeting, and then the Auto-Receptionist will ask them to hold while locating you. If enabled, the Auto-Receptionist will ask the caller to state their name. You’ll hear the caller’s name through your phone or, if you’re online, through your computer speakers.
- Yes. You may forward calls to any international number using RingCentral’s low international rates.
See how it works for your business
A sales advisor will contact you for a personalised, informative demo on the key features and benefits of a cloud phone system.