Connect and collaborate without proprietary hardware and complicated configurations associated with legacy web conferencing services. Extend your RingCentral Meetings® capabilities with an affordable, easy-to-use web conferencing solution that works with your smartphones, tablets, desktops, desk phones, and other RingCentral Rooms.
Benefits of RingCentral Rooms:
Easily prepare your web conferencing service in your conference rooms.
- You can set up existing equipment or avoid costly, proprietary hardware with off-the-shelf equipment, including an iPad®, monitors, a camera, speakers, and a Mac.
- Experience advanced conferencing services in any sized room, including compact huddle spaces, medium conference rooms, or large boardrooms.
- With a single iPad controller, it’s simple and efficient to control the camera, speakers, and participants during online meetings.
- Easily send out a meeting invitation to anyone on the spot.
Your conference rooms transform into superior online meetings spaces.
- You can start or join a meeting directly from the single interface of your dedicated conference room iPad.
- Calendar integration with Google and Microsoft Office 365/Exchange makes your scheduling seamless. You can see a quick view of upcoming meetings on the interface and tap once to start or join a meeting.
- Sharing is not complicated, and you have the options to share presentations, files, and desktops via Wi-Fi, AirPlay® Mirror, and wired HDMI devices.
- Support dual monitors for easy content and participants views.
- Connect and collaborate with other meeting participants joining from mobile, tablets, desktops, telephones, H.323/SIP room systems, or other RingCentral Rooms.
Expand your traditional H.323/SIP rooms to the cloud with Room Connector™.
- Enable your existing H.323/SIP room systems to communicate with other meeting participants from desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Work with a wide range of video endpoints from Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize and more.
- Enjoy an HD meetings experience with quality RingCentral services.
RingCentral Rooms currently works on the Macintosh platform and is available with RingCentral Office Standard +.