RingCentral for Salesforce®
Seamless integration between your RingCentral phone system and Salesforce CRM.
Benefits of RingCentral for Salesforce:
Complete cloud-based app.
- Use your browser on any platform (Windows®, Mac®);
no software installation is needed.
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral phone system, directly from your account within Salesforce.
- Click to dial any phone number on your Salesforce1 Mobile App and initiate a call using your RingCentral mobile app.
Increase call efficiency.
- With simple click-to-dial from within Salesforce, you can spend more time servicing clients and less time dialing.
- Save time by eliminating misdials.
- Maintain your professional identity when initiating calls from the Salesforce1 Mobile App with your business phone number.
Drive organisational collaboration.
- View multiple call records in separate windows.
- Easily collaborate within Salesforce using call records and RingCentral call management.
- Extend the capabilities of your phone system to include integration with the Salesforce1 App.
Enhance customer interaction.
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing contact records, which are automatically displayed.
- Take notes while on a call and they'll be saved automatically.
RingCentral for Salesforce FAQs:
Do I need to install any software to make this app work?
- This app runs entirely in the cloud, therefore no software is required for users. Simply follow the instructions provided in the Administrator Guide to configure the settings in Salesforce.
- You can use the app with any RingCentral endpoint, including a desk phone, the RingCentral mobile app, or the RingCentral Desktop app. To view the user guide, click here.
How does the app work?
- The app runs in your Salesforce account, and uses any RingCentral endpoint (desk phone, mobile app, desktop app, etc.) for dialing and call handling.
- You can call contacts from within Salesforce by simply clicking on the contact’s phone number.
- For incoming calls, the app automatically brings up any matching contact record.
- You can log notes during or after call, and work multiple interactions on separate tabs.
- Detailed reporting on calls is also available within Salesforce.
What do I need to use the app?
- You must have Salesforce Professional, Enterprise, or Unlimited edition.
- You need to be running Windows XP or later or Mac OS® X Mountain Lion or later.
- iOS and Android operating systems require that the RingCentral mobile app is installed on the same mobile device as the Salesforce1 App.